These interactive adapted books about Winter Olympics are great for the winter months. They are differentiated science instruction, and special education.
These adapted books will offer an interactive activity for students to learn all about the different types of sports included in the Winter Olympics,
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 – 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (18 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 – 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book – great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides. Download Separately
Want to see a PREVIEW? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.