Math Adapted Work Binder BUNDLE – Math Curriculum for Grades K-3 – Functional and differentiated skill work that covers mathematics standards-aligned topics for grades K-3, this adapted math work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
TOP 10 BEST SELLER * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers mathematics standards-aligned topics for grades K-3, this adapted math work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 1 boy cover
• 1 girl cover
• 8 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate skills)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1″, 1.5″, 2″)
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What topics are included?
BASIC MATH SKILLS
• Creating patterns and predicting what comes next
• Odd / Even
• Skip counting
• 100s chart
• 2D and 3D shapes / Real Life Shapes
• Spatial Sense / Location words
• More / Less
• Greater / Less Than / Equal to
• Number Recognition
• Counting Skills
• Use words to count
• Counting forwards and backwards
ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
• Word Problems
FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS
*Standard and Metric Units included*
• Sorting objects into groups
• Constructing graphs
• Weight and Mass
• Measurement tools
• Comparing and ordering
*US, Canadian, Australian, and British Currency included*
• Coins and Bills
• Sorting money
• Determining value of sets of money
MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION
• Basic Multiplication and Basic Division
• Repeated addition
• Equal-sized groups
• Skip counting
• 1:1 correspondence
• Describing objects in sets
• Mathematical language
• Compare and order numbers
• Create sets of numbers
• Create models to make numbers
• Standard and Expanded form
• Using a number line
TIME AND TEMPERATURE
• Sequencing events
• Reading a clock (digital / analog)
• Comparing objects by relative time
• Describing activities based on time
• Reading Thermometers (F and C)
• Hottest VS. coldest
NEED A TOPIC INCLUDED (that’s not on the list)?
Send me an email and we can chat about it. 🙂
You may also like my best selling Adapted Morning Work Binder that covers personal information like a student’s phone number and address, as well as basic Language Arts, Math, and Fine Motor skills.
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!