A visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for one week of lesson plans for cooking in the classroom.
Use this recipe to cook with your students in the classroom, foster those super important life skills, and work on those IEP goals and objectives… all at the same time!
Watch a video preview here.
EACH RECIPE INCLUDES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• …and more!
• 2 Lemon-Lime KOOLAID packets – 1 cup sugar
• 2Liter Sprite
• 1 quart pineapple juice
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? Check out this blog post.
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? Check out this blog post.
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!