• Save money by buying the FULL MATH BINDER. •
BASIC MATH SKILLS * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers basic mathematics standards-aligned topics for grades K-3, this Basic Math Skills adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom.
If you already own my Math Adapted Work Binder, please DO NOT purchase this binder. You already own it 🙂
What is included?
• 1 editable boy cover (add student’s name)
• 1 editable girl cover (add student’s name)
• 1 cover that states “Basic Math Skills Binder”
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What topics are included?
• Creating patterns and predicting what comes next
• Odd / Even
• Skip counting
• 100s chart
• 2D and 3D shapes / Real Life Shapes
• Spatial Sense / Location words
• More / Less
• Greater / Less Than / Equal to
• Number Recognition
• Counting Skills
• Use words to count
• Counting forwards and backwards
You may also like my best selling Adapted Morning Work Binder that covers personal information like a student’s phone number and address, as well as basic Language Arts, Math, and Fine Motor skills.
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!