Stephanie is currently available to present at your school, district, or conference. Her presenter experience comes from speaking to Special Education Teachers, but is happy to present to General Ed Teachers as well.
Sessions are typically 60-90 minutes, unless otherwise specified.
• Data Collection (for IEP goals + Progress Monitoring)
• Tips for Teacher Self Care
• Supporting Inclusion of All Students
• Collaboration Tips for General Ed and Special Ed Teachers (how to work together)
• Adapting Materials for All Learners
If there is a topic that is not included on the menu above, but is a topic of interest, she is happy to explore that option as well to create a customized PD session.
If you are interested in having Stephanie from Mrs. D’s Corner present at your school, district, or conference, please send an email to: stephanie(at)mrsdscorner.com
April 16-19, 2021 – Sign up here.