Have you ever laminated alphabet stickers to use in your classroom? No… what!
I am about to change your spelling, writing, and alphabet identification centers forever… and save you a bunch of time in prep!
Before we get started, if you’re not sure how to laminate stickers, you’ll want to check out this blog post tutorial first. If you’re in need of the first 5 lamination hacks, you can find those here too.
Now that we’re all on the same page together and ready to laminate alphabet stickers, let’s start with a few supplies.
- Stickers – you can purchase them anywhere!
- Laminator and pouches
- Velcro dots | Velcro strips
- Magnetic Tape Thin | Thick | Dots
If you’re on board for laminating stickers, this lamination hack is about to blow your mind – all over again!
You can watch this Instagram Story video replay, or catch the video recap notes below to learn all about using laminated alphabet stickers in the classroom.
Here’s a brief video recap:
- Use the laminated alphabet stickers to make a file folder spelling activity. You can find the one shown in the video, along with the 1,200+ sight word flash cards and a how to file, here.
- Create laminated alphabet sticker magnets to use on white boards, the side of a filing cabinet, on cookie trays, or other magnetic surfaces. Use to practice spelling sight words (great for students who dislike writing or who struggle with writing).
- Laminate larger alphabet stickers to have students spell the month (or other words) or make the date.
Other ideas for use:
• bulletin board letters, door decor, letter identification, name spelling, headings for essential questions and/or objective displays.
How will you use this lamination hack in your classroom? What will you use the laminated alphabet stickers for? Tell us in the comments below!